Re: No access to emdebian

Thanks Bob Smith,

Take a look to http://www.emdebian.org/docs/svn.html
It shall work now - that is for new stuff.
:-)

Slind is not in repository, because it shall have a new site for developing it, but you can download it from http://www.emdebian.org/slind.html

Emdebsys is obsolete stuff but if you want to check it out, you might take a look to old cvs site, it is at sourceforge and it should work.
http://www.emdebian.org/docs/cvs_old.html

Regards,
 Hector Oron

P.S.- I forward this to debian-embedded, because there might be other people interested on it.