Re: Support for *-config scripts in dpkg-cross

On 6/12/06, Volker Grabsch <vog@notjusthosting.com> wrote:
Dear dpkg-cross maintainers,

since my lasting posting was ignored, I try it again.
It wasn't ignored. I see no evil, except that shouldn't we better keep
foreign architectures' *-configs somewhere like
/usr/$arch/lib/pkgconfig/*, for example?

I implemented support for /usr/bin/*-config scripts within dpkg-cross.
Do we have corresponding functionality in /usr/bin/dpkg-cross itself, btw?

--
I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.