Emdebian: Web page update

Hello all,

  Emdebian webpage is in transition to migrate to this new layout:
   http://wiki.debian.org/EmdebianWebLayout

  Right now it's been updated adding some new pages, updating old ones, but there is still work to do.

  Main points are that bootloader, kernel, openjtag, scratchbox, qemu pages has been introduced. We don't provide such a tools (yet :-)) but to have a complete system we need those, so i believe that we must point to some others implementations.

  Also, I'm proposing some howtos/documentation (some are written already and some others aren't):
  As always wiki is available, and it is a good place to start to write some documentation and have others to help or review this recepies.

  Comments ?

  Any feedback is welcome.

Regards,
 Hector Oron