SVN repository problems fixed

The emdebian subversion repository broke in the last few days with
persistent BDB errors. It could be repaired but any new checkin broke it
again. This has been holding back Ed Bartosh's fine work on the Emdebian
distribution base. The original cause was not reallyt clear, but my initial
attmept to tidy things up made it worse.

The consensus of people who know about these things was that the answer is
to get rid of the Berkely DB backend and put fsfs in instead. I have now
done this and things seem to be working OK. Hassle me if you see further
problems.

Wookey (from Debconf6)