Debian cross tollchain & dpkg-cross maintainership

Hello.

As you have probably noticed, I'm not very active last months with
dpkg-cross and cross-toolchain maintainership. I have almost no free time
(2 jobs, 2 children, etc), and almost lost hope for this to change in
forceable future. In addition, I don't currently use debian cross
toolchain myself.

So somebody else should take over that thing.
I will still be available for questions/discussions/etc if needed.

Cross-gcc is more or less easy to maintain when cross-patches are up to
date - just check what changed in debian/ in every new version, and do
similar changes in cross part. But it's hard and untasty to catch up if
debian package has gone much forward.

The thing that really needs to be done with dpkg-cross, is merging Raphael
Bossek's support for apt-get. It's inside CVS branch, and was also posted
to this list some time ago.

Nikita