Re: Fosdem emdebian workshop?
- To: Benjamin Henrion <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Fosdem emdebian workshop?
- From: Wouter Verhelst <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 03:43:36 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20060204024336.GM15449@country.grep.be>
- In-reply-to: <20060109152427.GD25185@localhost>
- References: <20060107212631.GV25300@localhost> <email@example.com> <20060109003403.GB25185@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060109152427.GD25185@localhost>
On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 04:24:27PM +0100, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> Hector Oron <email@example.com> :
> > All rooms are busy until 18h and afterwards they close.
> As usual. If we cannot manage to have a slot for an emdebian workshop in
> the debian room, then maybe we can do a meeting in the centre of
> Brussels (I know some places with an internet connexion).
> Please put your ideas here:
<hat type="Debian Main coordinator for FOSDEM">
Hmm, I'm not sure I replied to this.
There's currently two places where you could hold your workshop:
* There will be no talks on saturday between 15:00 and 16:30, because
that's when the key signing party is. You can use that time slot if
you want, but then you can't participate on the key signing party.
* There isn't going to be a talk on sunday evening from 17:00 on, but
the Devroom is going to remain open until 18:00. However, it might be
that at that time, the event start to dissipate, with the network
being dismantled etcetera. I'm not sure it's going to be the ideal
If you're interested in any of these time slots, please do let me know,
preferably in the next few days. Thanks.
Fun will now commence
-- Seven Of Nine, "Ashes to Ashes", stardate 53679.4