Re: gdb problem

Hi Hector,
as i told, i am a newbie and not familiar with FS. I have to do a time critical job with a Samsung 2420 and thought, this would be a way for saving start up time.
But , as you see, i am hanging on the basics and dont get forward with my job :-(((
Sigi

Hector Oron schrieb:
Just to note that i did *NOT* like that board (FS UNC20), neither LxNETES, they are too busy trying to think how to close open software (don't know if i make sense).