Re: Anybody interested in giving a talk in the Fosdem embedded devroom?

On Sunday 04 December 2005 6:31 pm, Philippe De Swert wrote:
> The 2006 edition of FOSDEM (Free and Open Source Developers' European
> Meeting; http://www.fosdem.org) will take place in Brussels, Belgium
> on 25 and 26 February 2006. For the fourth time, a track on Embedded
> Systems and Operating Systems will be organized. The third edition
> was quite succesful and attracted up to 150 attendants for certain
> topics.
>
> For last years program see:
> http://www.embedded-kernel-track.org/2005/papers.html

Will there be a GPE Developer meeting at Fosdem?

How long should a presentation require?

Should the talk cover something already implemented or could it cover the very
early stages of an idea? (i.e. I have some code but don't have GPE CVS write
access currently.)