New dpkg-cross package.

Hello.

At last I've completed minimum set of dpkg-cross changes needed for
post-sarge toolchain.

Dpkg-cross 1.25.99 package is currently available from
http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/~nikita/debian/dpkg-cross/
Interested people may test it and send bug reports either to this list, or
directly to my e-mail.

It passes some simple tests of 'dpkg-cross -b', i.e. creates *-arch-cross
packages with expected contents and dependences (including new *-arch-dcl1
provides-depends pairs, which should avoid situation when -arch-cross
packages created by older dpkg-cross satisfy deps of -arch-cross packages
created by this dpkg-cross).

However, I currently can't test how it cross-compiles, because I need to
update cross-toolchain patches first (and it won't work with older
cross-toolchain packages because of path changes).
And I don't want to see dpkg-cross uploaded to archive until it's main
functionality is tested :).

Nikita

P.S.
Due to my overall load, I can't predict timeframe for cross-toolchain
update. Even dpkg-cross took up to now :(. If somebody wishes to help with
gcc-4.0 cross packages, you are welcome :).