Re: [miro@space-comm.com: Debian for Analog Blackfin DSP/CPU]

>    I am using Debian from lot of time and now I must use uCLinux
> (http://blackfin.uclinux.org, http://www.blackfin.org) because Debian
> doesn't support Analog Blackfin DSP/CPU. Do you plan to port Debian
> Linux for Analog DSP with one core (BF53x) and dual core (BF56x) ?

There is allways plans :) However, uCLinux isn't currently supported,
as most uCLinux systems have very limited resources, and even the
basic debian installation will fill all precious space. It probably
easier to get atleast started by using the uCLinux distribution, and
if it doesn't seem to be right for you purposes, then look at porting
debian for it.