Re: embedded for intel?

Oops,

Sorry for answering this so late, but I am going through a huge back-log
of e-mail.

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 20:31 -0600, Harmon Seaver wrote:
>    Whoops -- that should read 16MB, not 16K.

If I ever get Linux into 16K I will be rich I think :-)
It is indeed our goal to fit into systems that size. Everything depends
on what you need. However I have not been able to put as much time as I
wanted into the project recently. I released a beta tool-set a few weeks
ago (see stag.mind.be). Using this you can recompile the debian packages
you need, and get smaller ones without documentation etc...

However nothing really usable yet in term of packages.I hope to get some
work done during Fosdem, hacking away with some people.

Regards,

Philippe