Re: TWiki

> >But for this to work, the redirect from twiki/ should work ;)
> I am not sure what you are talking about. All the TWiki references in
> the WebLeftBar have been changed to Emdebian.

From our config:

# Added for twiki
Alias /twiki/pub /home/apache/twiki/pub
Alias /twiki/data /home/apache/twiki/data
Redirect /twiki/index.html http://gemini.barco.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view

> It is nice to see updates to the site!

Some things might be in need of some cleaning (internal links), but I
try to add all the dependent topics too.

> Should I create additional webs called, Toolchain and Emdebsys?

Dunno, they can be moved later on. The FAQ can become pretty large to
fit on the front page.

--
  Marc Leeman
  Hardware R&D Engineer

  Barco Control Rooms
  Noordlaan 5, Industriezone, B-8520 Kuurne (BE)
  Tel. +32 56 368 428
  http://www.barcocontrolrooms.com
  mailto:marc.leeman@barco.com