Good luck and have loads of Fun at Linuxworld

Hello all,

Just a quick mail to wish all the people that will be manning the Emdebian
stand at Linuxworld UK good luck. I hope that there also will be some
constructive meetings and discussions so that we soon can start working on
things again.
I apologize for not being able to join you all, but next time I'll make sure I
can.

Cheers,

Philippe

| Philippe De Swert
|
| GPE developer: http://gpe.handhelds.org
| Emdebian developer: http://www.emdebian.org
|
| Please do not send me documents in a closed
| format.(*.doc,*.xls,*.ppt)
| Use the open alternatives. (*.pdf,*.ps,*.html,*.txt)
| http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

A free anti-spam and anti-virus filter on all Scarlet mailboxes
More info on http://www.scarlet.be/