Re: About preliminare

Hi danang,

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 15:35 +0700, Danang Wijanarko wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> i'm sorry if this is an outdated question. I'm new in this (debian
> embedding) stuff and in this lists, but i'm curious about it.
>
> my question:
> 1. Is this cross compiler or this project only supports ARM, PowerPC,
> MIPS and CRIS ?

We only support the architectures that are on the cross-compiler page

> 2. What is the working implementation of this project and could i try it ?

Not as such. You will have to toy around yourself a little. Check the
mailing list archives for some stuff that has been happening.

> 3. Does it work like compiler for motorolla mcs51, or other
> microcontroller chip ?

No it does not. We are trying to do embedded (full) Linux and as it does
not run on microcontrollers we see no use trying to support them.

Good luck and feel free to ask any other related questions.

Philippe