Re: Pushing binary toolchains in Debian?

Hello all,

I am having a bit of trouble reading my mail and following this thread as the
internet here at the RMLL is at it best bad. So I am sorry about my maybe
incomplete and late reply.

> > > Also, I need to recompile debs binary packages, since you do not provide
> > > debs for my arch.
> >
> > Hmm, this is a point.
> > Do we have resources to set up building of cross toolchain for amd64 and
> > powerpc hosts?

At home I have a 64bit machine (EMT64 Xeon unfortunately) but I could try to
make the amd64 toolchains. (I mostly use 32bit debian because of
cross-compilation issues in 64bit mode so this may take a while)

cheers,

Philippe

| Philippe De Swert
|
| Stag developer http://stag.mind.be/
| Emdebian developer: http://www.emdebian.org
|
| Please do not send me documents in a closed
| format.(*.doc,*.xls,*.ppt)
| Use the open alternatives. (*.pdf,*.ps,*.html,*.txt)
| http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

NOTE! My email address is changing to ... @scarlet.be
Please make the necessary changes in your address book.