Re: Course / teaching

I teach at UCI Extension and completing an embedded Linux course there. Our students purchased an ARM9 based system from http://www.embeddedarm.com. It costs around $149 and it comes in 2 flavors. The biggest "problem" with the board is that it doesn't have JTAG. One interesting plus is that the bootloader is RedBoot, so you also have eCOS if you want to experiment with that OS as well.

I would be interested in comparing notes.

thanks