Announcement: dpkg-cross 1.24.4 + apt-build 0.12.4.1

Hi all,

for all those who are looking for dpkg-cross with APT support
and a dpkg-cross ready version of apt-build should add following
lines to /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://einstein.speech-design.de/~br/dpkg-cross ./
deb-src http://einstein.speech-design.de/~br/dpkg-cross ./

For apt-build I will report a bug soon to get the modification in.
dpkg-cross 1.24.4 is not in CVS due to write access problems to
alioth.d.o's CVS repository.

Happy usage :)

There are some minor improvement I will add to 1.24.5 which should
make usage of APT tools for non-root users possible.

--
Raphael Bossek