Re[2]: [miro@space-comm.com: Debian for Analog Blackfin DSP/CPU]

   Dear Riku,

   Thank you very much for the reply.
   The ADDS-BF533-STAMP development kit has 128 MB RAM and 4MB FLASH:
   http://www.analog.com/en/epHSProd/0,,BF533-STAMP,00.html
   This DSP is without MMU and maybe this will be the problem with
Debian Linux. Especially for 2 core version BF561 which is without MMU
too.
   Maybe the version which will works very well with Debian will be
DSPs with MMU like BF535 and 2 core version BF566 which is with
integrated Ethernet, PCI, PPI, SPORT, HPI, etc.

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev