libwww

I'm working with the libwww library a try to access a stream data over the network. Basically, I have a http server which can send back a single data or a stream of data with url access. I'm trying to examing the stream as they come in. Can anyone help me setting up a stream request with this library? I'm new using this library and I can't seem to find any example where this is done, or documents explaining this. The docs on the w3c site is pretty confusing.

If anyone can help, please do - small and great.
Much thanks.
ER

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com