Re:CML2?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply but I am a bit overloaded for the moment...

> I am trying to get emdebian working in new architectures using
> emdebsys... but Max Hofer said that kernel gurus didn't accepted CML2,
> so what should I do?

That is one of the reasons why we dropped further development on emdebsys. (I
still have a patch for it that should be applied though,...lack of time.)

> Is CML2 system the better way to manage new architectures? I have read
> that Emdebsys also supports Kconfig, where can I find the differences
> between those systems?

Unfortunately I cannot help you there. Google might be clearer on that account.

regards,

Philippe

| Philippe De Swert
|
| Stag developer http://stag.mind.be/
| Emdebian developer: http://www.emdebian.org
|
| Please do not send me documents in a closed format.(*.doc,*.xls,*.ppt)
| Use the open alternatives. (*.pdf,*.ps,*.html,*.txt)
| http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

NOTE! My email address is changing to ... @scarlet.be
Please make the necessary changes in your address book.