Re: new very alpha release of future Emdebian tools...

> crossbase = /usr
> crossbin = /usr/arm-linux-uclibc/bin/
> crossprefix = /usr/arm-linux-uclibc/bin/arm-linux-uclibc-

Why do you have to set that long 'crossprefix'?  Shouldn't just
'arm-linux-uclibc-' do?
Also, won't that request 'arm-linux-uclibc-ld' & co?  In theory it
should ...

> And then compile the package with dpkg-buildpackage -b -aarm -rfakeroot,

I plan to implement 'arm-uclibc' architecture (and other *-uclibc
architectures) that will do cross-compilation with uclibc at dpkg-cross
level.  However, I can't predict when I'll have the time :).

> Other known bug is in dh_shlibdeps if you compile with an non glibc
> toolchain. It will nicely find the used libs, but no package that
> contains it, throwing an error.

Actually it is dpkg-shlibdeps, not dh_ wrapper. It just does not have
appropriate shlibs file. You may add information
to /etc/dpkg-shlibs.override to workaround this.

Nikita