Re:Wiki: Hardware support and Emdebian Progress pages

Hello all,

> I have added some hardware support pages to the Wiki. Please add any
> platforms that you are working on, and any hints you may have for
> other users.
>
> http://www.emdebian.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/HardwareSupport
>
> I have also pulled out a 'progress' page from the EmdebianAndDebian
> page...
>
> http://www.emdebian.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/EmdebianProgress
>
> ... so that it can be readily updated as tasks are allocated/done.

Very good idea Paul :-)

I already added some extra stuff. A good thing would be a common development
platform that is not to expensive. If somebody has an idea, please step forward.

I have seen this, which looks pretty interesting and is not to expensive:
http://www.gumstix.com/

Of course I wonder about the level of support we can get in case if troubles.
If anybody has experience with this one let me know.

Also I managed to chape up the tools. I should be able to put them online
during the weekend. Anyone interested to test them has to contact me. There is
still one annoying issue with dh_shlibdeps and getting the configure scripts
detecting the target environment correctly.

Nikita could you point me to the dpkg-cross cvs? Those problems might be
solved in the cvs releases. I found some cvs repositories, but most were
outdated. Are packages you have on your server up to date?

Thanks,

Philippe

| Philippe De Swert
|
| Stag developer http://stag.mind.be/
| Emdebian developer: http://www.emdebian.org
|
| Please do not send me documents in a closed format.
(*.doc,*.xls,*.ppt)
| Use the open alternatives. (*.pdf,*.ps,*.html,*.txt)
| http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

NOTE! My email address is changing to ... @scarlet.be
Please make the necessary changes in your address book.