Re: EmDebSys and LKC

> set of tarballs. I found out about emdebsys and thought it'd be nice to
> use it, but a question is itching me:

I have created such a perl script, but since it's very specific and not
quite user-friendly, I don't know if it will be of use.

  1. uses a base for the rootfs (see:
    http://www.emdebian.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/BuildRoot)
  2. compiles a number of kernels (seperate from root fs)
  3. compiles a number of binaries and places these in the rootfs
  4. creates cramfs.

> Is there any plan to convert to or integrate kernel's LKC configuration
> language?

I think http://www.pengutronix.de/software/ptxdist_en.html may be what
you're looking for.

--
  Marc Leeman
  Hardware R&D Engineer

  Barco Control Rooms
  Noordlaan 5, Industriezone, B-8520 Kuurne (BE)
  Tel. +32 56 368 428
  http://www.barcocontrolrooms.com
  mailto:marc.leeman@barco.com