Re: Is this list alive?

Hello people,

First of all thank you Allen and Nikita to blow some life in here again.
It was needed, and the newfound enthousiasm can be well used.

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 12:48 -0800, Allen Curtis wrote:

> >> The Wiki will be install today. I am looking forward to watching the
> >> site grow.  ;-)
> >
> > How will you protect it from spam ? I have seen horrible things
> > happen to a local community wiki here.
> >
> Spam postings to the site? One thing that could be done is restrict
> update privileges. Create a new group and only members of that group
> have update rights. Of course, only I could update the list....

Seems okay to me. I hope I will find time this weekend to work on it a little.
I started working on the tools yesterday and solved a major blocking bug
so I hope to get it working again soon.

Regards,

Philippe
--