Re: PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR

> You know that PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR was added to pkg-config specifically
> for dpkg-cross, right?  If it's not working, that's pkg-config's
> fault.
Hmm, it seams that I've read a too old man page of pkg-config. Now
pkg-config (0.15.0-4) support PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR as introduced by
you as default search path after PKG_COFNIG_PATH. But where is the
difference between _PATH and _LIBDIR? _LIBDIR is a fallback for _PATH.

Anyhow I think PKG_CONFIG_PATH should be used/extended instead of
overwritting PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR as specified by the user. We should only
extent the configuration by adding a new path to PKG_CONFIG_PATH.

--
Raphael