raising funds and or donations for the project? sponsors?

Hello,

I think emdebian should raise funds and ask for donations, even calling
for sponsors, just for the simple reasons that we want economies of
scale for the embedded world.

Most compagnies can benefit from our job, reducing their time tot
market, making economies of scale, etc...

Using emdebian has one goal: reducing time, maintainability,
reusability, autorecompiling form the sources, etc...

Do you agree with me?

--
Benjamin Henrion <bh@udev.org>
http://bh.udev.org