newbii needs doc

hi all,
i am new to this list and emdebian. i use debian for over 6 years now and very interrested in emdebian.i have read the emdebian.org website, but i can't find any howto for building a emdebian for x86 arch. would be very nice to point me to some good howto's doc's for that. i would also help you, for work i build a debian system on cf disk for multimedia usage, with the ability to upgrade multimedia content and system over tcp/ip. my help could include bug-error-messaging, testing some apps like mplayer,xine,apache,mozilla on new emdebian.

thanks for help and much fun

Florian König