Re: Looking for remote access to non-x86 debian host to debug x86 target

Hello Nikita,

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 21:20, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
> To make dpkg-cross and cross-toolchain more complete, I need to debug x86
> and amd64 targets as well. To do that work, I need remote access to some
> non-x86 (and non-amd64) debian host, that is not too slow, not too loaded,
> has something like 1G of free disk space, has enough network connection to
> download several tens of megabytes of toolchain sources, and admin is
> ready to install needed build-deps (including cross-toolchain packages).

For the moment I am negociating about a sparcstation 5. Not really fast,
but if I can get it at a decent price and it does not make too much
noise I will be glad to offer you a root account on that machine. I'll
let you know when I've got it.

regards,

Philippe