Emdebian Stand at LinuxWorld Expo, London

The LinuxWorld show in London is on 6th/7th October - i.e. next week!

Emdebian will have a stand there, which will actually be open to all
free-software embedded developers (Open Embedded/Emdebian/home-brew).

At the moment it looks like I'm going to be the only one holding the fort,
as many of the 'usual suspects' are busy. So, anyone who has interesting
toys to show off, or would like to explain to people why basing your cool
new hardware on Debian or OE is better than just paying Montavista, do
please come along and help out.

There may already be people reading this list who will be there anyway. Do
please tell me so I can sort out labels, etc.

If you are coming tell me what kit you are brining, if any.