First Experience..

Greetings,

After recently purchasing a Sharp Zaurus SL-5500, I managed
to follow the instructions from the site and cross-compile
zlib, and a small binary which I was then able to copy across
and run on the PDA.. (it just prints the usual 'Hello World'.)

I have been wanting to get a cross-compiler (for anything)
working for a while now (personal milestone) so it feels good
to actually get this far...

So, I would like to try some more.. in particular, compiling up some qt
applications...

Wookey, where is help most needed?

Regards,
Paul Schulz <paul@mawsonlakes.org>