Re:migratting linuxap to emdebian?

Hello Benjamin,

No problem. I will help you. I was working on the wire-less tools package
anyway when we were in Bordeaux. I just got back from my holiday so I am
slowly catching up stuff. Busybox is already done ( I have a new updated
package which compiles with more toolchains than the earlier one, but I still
have to put it online, this will happen when I finished the re-install of my
laptop.)

Quoting Henrion Benjamin <bh@udev.org>:

> Hello,
>
> Does someone can help me to make some first packages for the small
> linuxap distrib :
>
> http://bh.udev.org/filez/wireless/LinuxAP/tarfiles/

So just mail me for further working on the relevant stuff. Take care to use
adress as this is my new e-mail adress because the other one will expire in
september.

Regards,

Philippe

PS: Do you know more about the LOM and the LCD's?

| Philippe De Swert -GNU/linux - uClinux freak-
|
| Stag developer http://stag.mind.be/
| Emdebian developer: http://www.emdebian.org
|
| Please do not send me documents in a closed format. (*.doc,*.xls,*.ppt)
| Use the open alternatives. (*.pdf,*.ps,*.html,*.txt)
| Why? http://pallieter.is-a-geek.org:7832/~johan/word/english/

With Scarlet ADSL you could upload at speeds up to 384 Kbits
More info at http://www.scarlet.be/nl/consumer/adsl