Re: Installing SVGA libraries on Debian linux

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 17:07, Samar Asbe wrote:
> Can some 1 give me instructions on installation of SVGA libary? Right
> now i am getting error that says "Clock Skewed". I have no clue what
> could have gone wrong.

run date on your machine.  It will probably show you that it has the
wrong time/date, and you are trying to work with files dated from the
future.  This also occurs when you are using NFS or another networking
type file systems, and the clocks on the 2 computers are out from each
other.

David

--
     David Meggy