On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 10:28:30PM -0800, karthik bala guru wrote:
> Is the source code available for the linux on xilinx ML300 FPGA ?
* We do have source code for Linux on Memec V2P Evaluation board
on our ftp site (I can send you an access code in private)
This also includes 1 stage bootloader (in BlockRAM), demo
bitstream and RedBoot for the Memec board
* We did post patches for this board on the linuxppc-embedded list
* we have some code for Linux on ML300 here (it runs) but not
cleaned up for publication (but freely available if you want
to work with it).
* on the mvista repository (check out penguinppc.org) there is
also a port for ML300
* other people on this list are working on a clean 2.6.x
Hope this helps,
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.