Re: newbii needs doc

pushed the wrong button :)

Citeren Philippe De Swert <philippe.deswert@student.denayer.wenk.be>:

> Hello Florian,
>
> For the moment we are just starting with the mini-debian approach for which
> you
> are probabely looking. We are still discussing some minor points, before
> putting
> an approach online and start working on it. If you want to help out this is
> much
> appriciated. However we do not have

To wrap it up.

There is no ready to use system for now (not an emdebian one anyway). But you
could look at Erik Andersen uwoody. There is a link somewhere in the links
section or you can easely find one in the mailing list archives.

hope this helped,

greets,

Philippe

Gestuurd via het webmailsysteem van het De Nayer Instituut: www.denayer.be