Re: ELUG

Jon Masters wrote:
Justin Cormack wrote:

| hmm, even embeddedtux is basically for a distribution, not general
| purpose.

And what distribution would that be?

c.o.s.l.embedded as more general.

My point was that after looking and some limited external participation
from others it seemed that there was not such a group already.

What's wrong with comp.os.linux.embedded?  It's perfectly general.
Archives are online at http://groups.google.com/groups?group=comp.os.linux.embedded

Oh, you don't like newsgroups?  OK, how about the linux-embedded mailing list,
http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=linux-embedded
also online as http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.embedded/ ?

There are probably several others.  The last thing we need is yet another.

I put forward the suggestion and some have already joined so perhaps we
can give it a go and see what happens next.

Learn to use Google, why don't you...
- Dan

--
US citizens: if you're considering voting for Bush, look at these first:
http://www.misleader.org/