Re: Fosdem2004: Debian Embedded discussion during sunday lunch time?

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 05:13:44PM +0100, Henrion Benjamin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Maybe it's possible to met during the lunch time of sunday (13:00-14:00)
> to talk about the ideas of Debian Embedded distribution?
>
> I know it's lunch time, but it's just to exchange ideas about the
> project.
>
> Peter, can I add on the fosdem page:
>
> 13:00-14:00 : Lunch time + Debian Embedded discussion
>
> http://fosdem.org/2004/index/dev_room_embedded

I suggest to wait for feedback from wookey and
Philippe (2 other speakers in the embedded track
that are relevant for this matter).

If we get positive feedback, than we can change it
on the fosdem site and on embedded-kernel-track.org

Thanks,

Peter