Re: New web pages up and running

+++ Wookey [04-02-02 17:42 +0000]:
> +++ Wookey [04-01-29 16:02 +0000]:
> > OK people, I've uploaded the new Emdebian pages to http://emdebian.org/
>
> I've found the sourceforge cvs docs so it'll be in cvs soon...

Hmm, replying to myself for a third time...

Right there is now a 'website' module on sourceforge. You can check it out
with:

 cvs -d:ext:username@cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/emdebian/ checkout website

Or you can check out anonymously with the pserver option (see sf docs).

I've also deleted a lot of cruft from our sf.net space (3 generations of old
webpages etc). At this point I should thank Mike hjorliefsson for updating
the site to the new look back in october, and by doing it with frontpage
(which is what he found convenient, and I found totally unmaintainable)
giving me the impetus and basis to do it properly with WML.

I may seem ungrateful for promptly throwing away your work Mike, but it did
server the useful prupose of getting me going :-)