Re: Embedded Debian, the 5 lb bag.

Lauri Leukkunen wrote:
If there is interest in fixing Debian so that it can be built from scratch (natively at first), I'd be willing to discuss setting up a project to do it. I'm aware that it can be done even today, but the procedure is not exactly elegant :)

Seems like that ought to be cleaned up sometime, doesn't it?

I can't help but think that ptxdist might come in handy here
somehow, if for nothing else, than to build a "phase 1"
target environment that satisfied enough dependencies
so that the real packages could all be built.
- Dan