Re: Linux on CF-Cards

Am 2004-01-20 07:39:24, schrieb Karl Bongers:

>Sandisk is selling a Industrial grade that is rated at 2M read/writes
>instead of 300K.

And Kingston 1.5M

>I was looking for some inexpensive IDE to CF converters on ebay,
>ended up buying some IDE with CF modules attached:
>http://www.linnix.com

How much do you have payed ?

Ther is an Enterprise in Germany which sell different versions
of IDE-Adaptor where you can use the standard CF-Cards. It has
the 44-pin bracket of the IDE-Interface. ans is around 30 Euros.
(without the CF-Card)

>I'm guessing that it's something thrown together by a hobbyist,
>but the price is right, and you have to like the domain name :)
>Haven't got em yet, so I can't comment further.

Greetings
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org/