RFS of packages from Xiyue Deng (manphiz)

Hi Emacsen team,

Recently I have prepared a few packages with RFS bugs and uploaded to
mentors.  As most don't seem to find any sponsors yet and it's been a
few weeks since the first bunch of RFS bugs were sent, meanwhile I also
don't want to ping people directly as I don't want to deprive anyone's
free time either.  Anyway, I was suggested to send a summary of packages
that need sponsors (maybe periodically) so that they don't stay
unnoticed.  So here it goes:

High priority ones with RC bug fix.  Those are pending removal from
testing or already happened.  Note that each RFS bug should have a link
to mentors with a packaged version:

go-mode.el (Closes: #1052922)
- RFS bug: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1054419

lsp-mode: (Closes: #1052939)
- RFS bug: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1054494

js2-mode: (Closes: #1052865)
- RFS bug: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1054420

clojure-mode: (Closes: #1052961)
- RFS bug: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1055379

scala-mode-el: (Closes: #1052917)
- RFS bug: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1055431

persp-projectile: (Closes: #919035)
- RFS bug: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1054523
- Note: Sean has already given a first round of review.

(The list of RFS bugs that closes RC bugs can be found at[1])

Lower priority ones, which fix non-RC bugs, have some cumulative changes
over quite some time, or is a dependency of other packages.  I didn't
send RFS for those, so only mentors link here:

debian-el:
- mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/package/debian-el/
- There are quite some cumulative changes that would be good to have.

elenv:
- mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/package/elenv/
- Note: this is a new dependency for newer version of lsp-mode.

magit-popup:
- mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/package/magit-popup/

muse-el:
- mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/package/muse-el/

Most of the changes should have been committed to their team
repositories (sans the last "Release to unstable" commit to allow new
changes before final upload), so please feel free to test there as well.

Thanks in advance for considering!

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?dist=unstable;include=originator%3Amanphiz;package=sponsorship-requests&status=open

--
Xiyue Deng