Re: intent to orphan some emace related packages

Hi,

Please CC me because I am not in this list.

One month ago, I intended to update some emacs related packages
and was added to salsa emacen-team:

- https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/e2wm
- https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/emacs-calfw
- https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/emacs-window-layout
- https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/yatex
- https://salsa.debian.org/groups/emacsen-team/-/group_members

But I cannot push codes and update repositories visibility.
I have already uploaded packages, so repos are a little old.

I think my role "Developer" does not have a right to do.
Can anyone update my role to "Maintainer" or do so on my behalf?
--
Regards,
	dai

GPG Fingerprint = 0B29 D88E 42E6 B765 B8D8 EA50 7839 619D D439 668E