Re: bumping mu 1.10?

On 2023-10-24, at 21:23:36 +0000, Martin wrote:
> On 2023-10-24 19:05, Jeremy Sowden wrote:
> > Packaging for 1.10 can be found in my fork:
> >
> >   https://salsa.debian.org/azazel/maildir-utils/
> >
> > I didn't want to push the changes to the team repo unreviewed.
> > Martin, do you have time to take a look?
>
> Probably not in the next couple of days. Maybe somebody else? OTOH,
> nobody ever reviewed my packaging and I have no reason to assume, that
> it were magically better :-)
>
> Btw. I only ended up as uploader for maildir-utils, because the former
> maintainer did orphan it and I just need mu4e. I'm happy about
> everyone who likes to be additional uploader.

Cool.  I don't think I've made any controversial changes, but I'm fairly
new in these parts, and I didn't want to tread on any toes. :) I'll push
the changes to the team repo, and then look for a DD to do the upload as
I'm a DM.  Would you be willing (and able) to do it?  Otherwise, I'll
enquire in #debian-emacs.

J.