a short review of ricorambo/dh-elpa-extras

Hi,

Thank you for you work on this, and I'm happy to see the progress on
this proof-of-concept implementation :)

 https://salsa.debian.org/ricorambo/dh-elpa-extras/-/blame/master/extracted-data/1:29.1+1-5#L468

shows "nil".  Is this because the metadata is missing in Emacs 29.1
(upstream bug, as I noted existed in my understanding of the problem,
noted on #debian-emacs), or is it a bug in dh-elpa-extras?  This is
significant because emacs-common needs to Provide transient, because
it's an elpa package.  Ie:

  https://melpa.org/#/transient
  https://packages.debian.org/sid/elpa-transient

Upstream Emacs master branch had version 3.2 back in 2021:

  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/lisp/transient.el?id=afcdd4cab3d8c3450852405a3dd64a5316d38b85

I chose to spend my review time looking for this specific issue and
stopped when I found one incidence.  From what I can tell, this would be
the checklist Rob (sorry for being presumptuous) would be looking for:

1.  [ ] Catches misses like the one noted above
2.  [ ] Can be run during the packaging of a $upstream_version-1 Debian
    revision of src:emacs to solve the bootstrap problem.
3.  [ ] Please review your dependencies, because your work depends on at
    least one nifty tool from at least one Optional package.

Other than that, yes, as I previously noted on #debian-emacs, this looks
like right direction to do things.

Cheers,
Nicholas