Re: bumping mu 1.10?

On 2023-10-24 19:05, Jeremy Sowden wrote:
> Packaging for 1.10 can be found in my fork:
>
>   https://salsa.debian.org/azazel/maildir-utils/
>
> I didn't want to push the changes to the team repo unreviewed.  Martin,
> do you have time to take a look?

Probably not in the next couple of days. Maybe somebody else? OTOH,
nobody ever reviewed my packaging and I have no reason to assume, that
it were magically better :-)

Btw. I only ended up as uploader for maildir-utils, because the former
maintainer did orphan it and I just need mu4e. I'm happy about
everyone who likes to be additional uploader.

Cheers