Re: intent to orphan some emace related packages

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 04, 2023 at 08:25:20PM +0900, dai@debian.org wrote:
> > I added you to salsa emacsen-team
>
> Thank you, I will do method A.

I filed bugs for orphan and QA-uploaded them.

But there are Git repositories I can update to and others I cannot.

I can:

- https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/emacs-calfw
- https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/yatex

I cannot:

- https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/e2wm
- https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/emacs-window-layout

% git push
<snip>
remote: GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to protected branches on this project.
To salsa.debian.org:emacsen-team/e2wm.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'salsa.debian.org:emacsen-team/e2wm.git'

% git push
<snip>
remote: GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to protected branches on this project.
To salsa.debian.org:emacsen-team/emacs-window-layout.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'salsa.debian.org:emacsen-team/emacs-window-layout.git'

But emacs-calfw and yatex's master branches are protected I can push to.

Can you check my role or e2wm and emacs-window-layout project settings?
I apologize for the incovenience.
--
Regards,
	dai

GPG Fingerprint = 0B29 D88E 42E6 B765 B8D8 EA50 7839 619D D439 668E