call for testers of new dh-elpa

There were a few bugs upgrading emacs-addon packages to bookworm
(e.g. #1040690). The symptom is that the elpa/foo-$version directory
created by the installation was not removed correctly on package
removal.

I have uploaded to experimental a new version of dh-elpa (last is 2.1.1)
meant to address these bugs (but only in newly created packages).
Unfortunately this represents a step backwards design-wise, as it seems
that in postrm scripts, we cannot depend on our dependencies being
installed. For this reason it is crucial that the emacsen-removal
scripts (which are now embedded, rather then calling a script from
dh-elpa-helpers) are correct.

I would appreciate any feedback (or even ideas for better
approaches). Rob and I talked about this a fair amount, but maybe
someone else sees a way to avoid emedding the (body of the) removal
scripts in the dh-elpa built packages.

In any case, please rebuild a couple of your packages and examine the
output, e.g. with piuparts. This is a case where just testing
buildability (e.g. with ratt) is insufficient; the real question is do
the resulting packages install and remove cleanly.