Re: org-mode is marked for autoremoval from testing

On Thursday, 26 May 2022 10:54:54 CEST you wrote:
> Reading https://bugs.debian.org/1011146 I suspect this warning is a
> false alarm and that org-mode doesn't need to be removed from testing.
>
> Can anyone confirm?

The TL;DR; version is: nothing needs to be done with org-mode package.

In more details, I suspect that org-mode ends up depending on the problematic
package (nvidia-graphics-drivers-tesla-470) via a chain of dependencies (may
be recommend or suggest relation). So the algorithm wants to remove nvidia-
graphics-drivers-tesla-470) and all its reverse dependency.

As a matter of fact, all the packages I maintain did have the same warnings...

Anyway, this looks sorted out now..

All the best

Dod