Re: addons build with old dh_elpa

David Bremner <david@tethera.net> writes:

>> We are down to less than 161 packages; several packages have been
>> rebuilt. Note also that several packages reported twice do to
>> limitations in my sql query.
>>

> Down to at most 77 packages.

I have completed the rebuild of all of these packages. There are NMUs of
clues-emacs and dictionary-el with another day on the DEFERRED clock for
the two that were not team maintained.

I also updated the wiki page to suggest that people depend on dh-elpa
(>= 2.0.6~). This is mainly for the benefit of those doing buster
backports, to make sure the backported dh-elpa is used.