Re: now play crossword puzzles in emacs

On 2021-01-19 21:51, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 10:19 PM Boruch Baum wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure where to publicize this availability, so ideas about that
> > are also welcome.
>
> I posted it on Hacker News and there were a surprising amount of
> comments and votes:

Oh, so you're the one to thank! One consequence of your post was that
the package was accepted into MELPA in what might be world-
record-breaking time. I had submitted a pull request to MELPA about the
time I posted to the debian lists, and within a few hours I had received
an email notification, and I quote: "Since this just hit the first page
of hackernews I figure I will look at merging this now."

Also, one of the hackernews comments was very constructive and made
its way into the documentation (two puz file download sites).

I've received good feedback throughout the day that has led to more
commits and two pull requests, so your action contributed to a good
start, I think. Thanks.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0