Re: New package: elpa-modus-themes

Hi Dhavan,

Вс 06 дек 2020 @ 07:20 Dhavan <quark@codingquark.com>:

>> I looked at the docs, and I think I got the use-case. I saw in
>>

>> [ace-link] that `.PHONY` is used for `override_dh_auto_build`. I
>>

>> don't know yet which recipe I should be adding for modus-themes. I
>>

>> will be searching for relevant docs.
>>

> My current understanding is to add:
> `.PHONY: override_dh_auto_build override_dh_auto_test override_dh_auto_install`

Now your d/rules contains 3 targets: %, override_dh_installchangelogs,
and override_dh_installinfo. There's no need to list % in .PHONY, but
it's a good idea to add the other two. That is,
override_dh_installchangelogs and override_dh_installinfo.

So, your .PHONY may be as follows:

#!/usr/bin/make -f

%:
	dh $@ --with elpa

override_dh_installchangelogs:
	dh_installchangelogs CHANGELOG.org
	dh_installchangelogs

override_dh_installinfo:
	dh_installinfo doc/modus-themes.info
	dh_installinfo

.PHONY: override_dh_installchangelogs override_dh_installinfo

That's it.

Also, your d/changelog does not contain any entry on 1.0.0, and
d/modus-themes-pkg.el needs to be updated. Or maybe you forgot to push
your changes?..

Cheers!
Lev